Date: Friday November 26th, 2021
Time: 9am – 3pm
Venue: Longden, Shropshire
What we’ll cover:
- An introduction to the basic principles of garden design
- Based at an exciting new venue – an opportunity to see the design process in action in this newly designed and planted garden.
- An opportunity to bring your own area of garden that you wish to redesign, or design from scratch.
- The basics of designing your area including size, aspect, soil, types of planting (but not specific plants).
- This is a chance to discuss and share ideas, and to take away a basic plan so you can get going on the groundwork ready for Day 2.